Enjoy viewing this short presentation about Toronto Home Shopping real estate services!
Hello Toronto Renters!
Before you view above presentation about my free professional services to you, I thought I let you know what to expect in terms of downtown Toronto rental condos pricing based on unit size and also what documents one needs to provide in order for me to successfully negotiate a deal for you! Please note that below prices reflect 1 year lease term only. Of course after 1 year term expires, it turns into a month to month lease, just so you know. I do not deal with leases that are less then 1 year term.
Rental Condos Pricing per Unit Size:
Bachelor Condos: $1,000 - $1,450
One Bedroom Condos: $1,450 - $1,700
One Bedroom + Den: $1,650 - $1,950
Two Bedroom Condos: $1,800 - $2,100
Two Bedroom + Den: $2,100 - $2,500
Documents Renters Need to Provide:
1. Credit Report with FICO Score - Landlord needs to see this in order to learn about your pattern of paying bills. You can instantaneously
obtain your own report from Equifax web site for a fee.
2. Employment Letter or Bank Statement - Landlord needs to know that you are working and are financially capable of paying rent.
or If employed for less than 3 months or currently between jobs or in school, you need to provide a Bank Statement showing you have funds on your account to pay rent with.
3. First & Last Month's Rent - You need to be prepared to provide a Certified Check/Bank Draft in the amount of first & last month's rent. Prior
to move in day and in exchange for condo keys, you need to provide 10 post-dated checks each in the amount of your monthly rent and in some cases a key deposit which will be returned to you at the time when you move out.
4. Two References - Your future landlord will want to contact two references in order to learn more about you as a person. Although friends can be a reference, strongest ones are by your employer, past landlords, colleagues. Family is not perceived as a viable reference. Names and
contact information would be enough.
I do not deal with temporary accommodation, shared accommodation (unless two people wish to rent a condo together) nor lease of bedrooms only nor units that do not fall in above stated approximate price ranges per unit size. Thank you.
Helpful Information for Toronto Renters:
I encourage you to visit different pages of TorontoHomeShopping.com web site to get more tips about our great city! Below are some tips to start you with:
* How to get around Downtown Toronto using Public Transit - click here.
* Information on Demographic Profiles in different Toronto Neighborhoods - click here.
* What Toronto Parks you could frequent to relax - click here.
Above information and more has been provided for your benefit too and I invite you to take advantage of it!